Friday Favorites - Week 366




IT'S PARTY TIME!

hello dears,

how are you doing? I hope you are all well! I have spent the last hours watching youtube videos like a crazy person until I actually reached the point where there are no interesting videos for me to watch, and I'm in search of new youtube channels to discover and obsess over :D

Before we get to the party, here's a brief summary of my week: 
 
  • Totally obsessing over this pagan / folk band called Faun that my boyfriend introduced me to. Eden and Von den Elben are my favourite albums so far. I never thought of the German language to be so soft and beautiful :) Perfect background music to write a master thesis!
  • By the way, did you know you could use avocado for health and beauty as a face mask, with oatmeal or even to make chocolate?! *shameless self promotion*
  • I went to see an orthidontist today because my wisdom teeth are coming through and have to be removed (panic!!), and as if the X-ray wasn't bad enough already (being the cause of many brain tumors, yay), I also had to go to the hospital and get a CT scan which totally sucked and turned my day into a pile of mushy porridge. Afterwards I felt dizzy and anxious, and I immediately bought myself a big box of blueberries to get in those antioxidants and heal the damage of the radiation, lol.
  • If you are an introvert like me, this open letter from an introvert will probably resonate with you. If you are an extrovert, this letter will help you understand us introverts :)
  • Grace's bentonite clay toothpaste couldn't have come at a better time. This is the solution to the problem of using coconut oil as a toothpaste, which can get quite runny/messy
  • If you are a blogger, this free printable blogging planner by Crissy is a great way to organize your blog! I'm a sucker for all lists and planners, so yeah :D

But now on to the party!

 photo Friday Favorites Banner 2.jpg

Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Christine at Light and Savvy - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Maisy at Becoming Alice - FB | G+ | Pin
Sheree at Stage Presents - Twitter | FB | Pin | Inst | Inst
Lisa at Condo Blues - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Penny at Penny's Passion - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst | BL

If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
 photo Friday Favorites Featured Button.jpg

You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!


Chocolate Cupcakes with Cherry Frosting
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Chocolate Cupcakes with Cherry Frosting from Sugar, Spice and Family Life

Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Lemon Curd Hand Pies from Gluesticks

 
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose 

Lisa from Condo Blues chose
April Fool’s Day Spaghetti Cake from Love My Big Happy Family

 
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Hello Spring from My Heart Lives Here

Bunny-butt-cupcakes-4-2-765x1024 
 Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Bunny Butt Cupcakes from My Thoughts Ideas and Ramblings

IMG_0936
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Mom's Stool Makeover from Interior Frugalista

Friday Favorites Easter Eggs
Christine at Light and Savvy chose
DIY Chocolate Easter Eggs from Gluesticks

 photo Friday Favorites Button.jpg

Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!



Maisy

0 Comments