Friday Favorites - Week 369


http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/04/friday-favorites-week-369.html

IT'S PARTY TIME!

Happy Earth Day everybody!

In honour of Earth Day (on April 22nd) I'm featuring 9 Easy Ways to Replace Plastic Wrap by my fellow co-hostess today. It's so easy to do something for our planet's health, so please don't be too shy or above it all!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend! Mine was pretty great – I spent four days at the Baltic Sea with my boyfriend's family, and the weather was windy yet sunny! But now I'm back, still finishing up my master thesis and taking care of my blog :) Here's what has been going on this week
 
  • After my little Easter vacation I kind of struggled with getting back into my routine, especially in terms of working out, but now I'm back with doing yoga again :)
  • Also still trying to establish a mindful morning routine that isn't consumed by replying to emails, writing comments on blog posts and drowning in the digital world.
  • I'm currently planning ANOTHER trip (I know, the amount of vacations over the past 2 years has been kind of crazy, but blame my world-travelling boyfriend for that!), this time to one of my favourite cities: London (once again). Any recommendations what to do besides the usual sight-seeing?
  • If you are into blogging yourself, here's a helpful guide on writing a blog post. To be honest, I'm never this organized, but I do write down my ideas on paper and take the pictures AFTER writing the post to match the content.
  • Now that it's spring and the fruit flies are about to start popping up, I'm looking into natural fly repellents. Lemons and cloves sound like a great and easy way to keep those fruit flies out of your kitchen! Does anyone know a similarly easy natural mosquito repellent?
  • My mouth is totally watering at the thought of biting into these homemade soft pretzels! It seems they are a little time-consuming, but I'm sure they are worth it!
  • Speaking of mouth-watering, here is a great collection of easy and healthy snack ideas that I stumbled upon just yesterday! Those peanut butter bites look heavenly. And avocado strawberry toast?! Yum!
  • Last but not least, I read another article on food photography tips. Huge recommendation for anyone trying to make their meals as photogenic as possible :)

But now on to the party!

 photo Friday Favorites Banner 2.jpg

Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Christine at Light and Savvy - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Maisy at Becoming Alice - FB | G+ | Pin
Sheree at Stage Presents - Twitter | FB | Pin | Inst | Inst
Lisa at Condo Blues - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Penny at Penny's Passion - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky - Twitter | FB | G+ | Pin | Inst | BL

If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!

 photo Friday Favorites Featured Button.jpg
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!

No-Bake-Strawberry-Cheesecake-Shooters
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Shooters from Momma D Jane

Lisa from Condo Blues chose
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose 

Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Low Carb Mushroom Cap Pizza by Reviews, Chews & How-Tos

Terracota-Painted-Pots-Crafts-Decorating-DIY-Projects-768x901 
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Terracota Painted Pots by Oh My Heartsie Girl

IMG_0957 
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Strawberry Sweet Rolls by 5 Minutes For Mom

Easy DIY Cake Stands using four styles of vintage china Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
DIY Cake Stands from The Interior Frugalista 

 photo Friday Favorites Button.jpg

Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!




Maisy

0 Comments