Weekly Meal Plan CW 21


http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/06/weekly-meal-plan-cw-21.html


Heeeeey guuuuuys,

(sorry 'bout that.) So I handed in my master thesis on Tuesday (yaaay), and now I'm off to Vietnam! Since we are mostly going to eat out on our vacation, there is no point in posting any weekly meal plans for the next 4 weeks, but don't worry, I'll be back with loads of new home cooking ideas after that! For now, here's what we ate last week :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday my boyfriend made potato fries with vegetables.

- On Tuesday we made a big potato salad (potatoes, red bell pepper, scallions, apples, lettuce) and tofu sausages for a pot-luck dinner with my parents to say goodbye before our Vietnam vacation. My parents also brought some vegan falafel, paté, baguettes, olives, and Chinese sticky rice cakes, so we had more than enough to eat and enjoy :)

- On Wednesday we basically ate leftovers. We also ate the rest of some chocolate banana bread that my boyfriend had made while I was at my grandma's.

- On Thursday we went out to eat a simple but tasty antipasti plate with baguette. Not the best, but definitely an option when you're starving and out in the city.

- On Friday I made a lovely curry (zucchini, red bell pepper, carrots, onion, broccoli, oat cream, curry powder, cumin powder) with basmati rice. Honestly, you can never go wrong with curry. Not even on a hot summer's day, lol.

- On the weekend we had vegan tortellini, as well as quinoa with a yummy tomato sauce (zucchini, carrots, onions, bell pepper, tomatoes), a big summer salad and some sweet polenta coconut pudding cake (similar recipe over here, but I used coconut milk to cook the polenta and also replaced some of the polenta with vanilla pudding powder) that I had made for my granny :)

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments