Friday Favorites - Week 380
IT'S PARTY TIME!
Long time no see. As you may have noticed, I took a four-week-long break from my blog and all sorts of social media as I spent the month of June in Vietnam after handing in my master thesis to enjoy my much-needed vacation after months of struggle and exhaustion. Now I'm back and excited to be part of the Friday Favorites linky party again :)
What have you been up to? Here's what has been on my mind lately:
- Looking for a job, preferably as an editor at a publishing house
- FINALLY watching Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and loving it (everyone told me it was "a war movie" but honestly it reminded me very much of the old Star Wars trilogy)
- Also starting a new series, Master of None, which seems pretty great (I'm on episode 6)
- Looking forward to my Block seminar on "practical scriptwriting" next week
- Featuring this simply and refreshing recipe for Earl Grey Tea Popsicles this week
- Speaking of tea: this DIY natural and organic Compost Tea Fertilizer looks like an amazing idea!
- Admiring this DIY Cardboard Rose that seems like the perfect gift/decor for Mother's Day
- Starting to redecorate and declutter my room (might do a blog post on that later)
Now happy partying!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
No-Churn Healthy Strawberry Ice Cream from From Play Dates to Parties
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Falling Stars Patriot Tea Towel from Sparkle
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Fresh Corn Salad from Lou Lou Girls
Earl Grey Tea Popsicle from Brooklyn Farm Girl
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!