Friday Favorites - Week 381
IT'S PARTY TIME!
- This adorable DIY Mouse Ears Tutorial from Jennifer Maker (sew and no sew!)
- These delicious looking, creamy and very easy Patriotic Fruit Popsicles from Sandy a la Mode that are even vegan!
- This pretty and useful Lemon and Lilac Sugar Scrub from Nikki's Plate
- The amazing and thought-provoking movie Captain Fantastic – definitely give this one a go, it's very fascinating and, you know, fantastic! :)
- This recipe for Natural Homemade Sunscreen from Wellness Mama
- This amazing looking vegan Vanilla Cake with Berries from Veggie Desserts that I need to make asap!
- And last but definitely not least: my mum whose birthday it is today!! Happy Birthday Mum :) You always inspire me to be true to myself and evolve!
But now, on to the party!!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Pomegranate Berry Sangria Spritzer from A Dish of Daily Life
30 Retro Camper Crafts from The Scrappe Shop
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
The Best Yummy Tomato Tart Appetizer from Comfort Spring
Maisy at Becoming Alice chose
DIY Mouse Ears Tutorial from Jennifer Maker
Sheree at Stage Presents chose
Lemon and Herb Salmon with Honey Mustard Dressing from 5 Minutes for Mom
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Watermelon Lemonade from The Jenny Evolution
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!