Weekly Meal Plan CW 33


https://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/08/weekly-meal-plan-cw-33.html


Hello food friends,

my boyfriend and I have been cooking together again, and it's been tasty as always – if I do say so myself ;) We also decided to do another 21 day sugar-free and oil-free challenge because we both felt like we needed a break from all the sugar and fat we've been eating lately. Here's what we eat last week!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- We started the week with one of my favourite "traditional" German dishes: mashed potatoes with veggies (in this case broccoli and carrots), brown lentils and soy sausages. Yum!

- On Tuesday we made rice soufflé with spinach and mushrooms. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday we made a chunky zucchini tomato and fennel soup (similar recipe: over here) that we served with homemade oil-free corn bread. Similar recipe: over here (minus the sugar).

- On Thursday we whipped up another quick one-pot pasta. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Friday I made another one of my favourites: boiled potatoes with avocado and a big side salad.

- On Saturday my boyfriend and I went over to some friends and had a lovely barbecue night with loads of vegan options (grilled corn, potato salad, quinoa salad, veggie and tofu shashlik, ciabatta bread with vegan hummus and guacamole...). On Sunday my boyfriend had a try at freestyling a fat-free (so no vegan butter in the dough, and no soy cream) leek and carrot quiche that didn't turn out as delicious as he'd hoped... but it was still good :)

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments