Weekly Meal Plan CW 02



The weekly meal plans are back again!! Sorry for missing the first calendar week, but like I mentioned before I was recovering from my wisdom teeth removal and couldn't eat anything but smoothies and cold soups so that would have been quite a boring meal plan for you :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday my boyfriend and I made a lovely vegan lasagna with zucchini, tomatoes, white beans, onion, garlic, and a cheesy tahini and nutritional yeast sauce on top. Similar recipe: here.

- On Tuesday I made a creamy potato and leek soup with rye bread. Similar recipe: here.

- On Wednesday I made a Moussaka inspired potato casserole with turnip (instead of eggplant), tofu and tomatoes. Similar recipe: here.

- On Thursday we made a spicy potato and pea curry with some more rye bread to serve. Similar recipe: here.

- On Friday I made one of my personal favourite dishes: quinoa salad with avocado, sun dried tomatoes, olives, bell peppers and cucumber, which we served with homemade turnip fries. Similar recipe: here.

- On the weekend my boyfriend and I made a Mediterranean bean stew (similar recipe: here) as well as a vegan quiche with tomatoes and zucchini (similar recipe: here).


What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments